Short Answers for Making Life BetterWhat’s Missing?
Scientific Discoveries for Tapping the Soul and Being Happier!
by Pete A. Sanders Jr.
M.I.T. Honors Graduate and Founder of Free Soul
Throughout time people of all faiths, races, and nationalities have struggled to be happier, to feel better, and to experience that there is more to life than merely fighting for survival.
Two breakthroughs in science now make those wishes more attainable. First, we now know that a part of the brain, called the Limbic System, is primarily responsible for most of life’s miseries. More important, its negative effects can be countered naturally with mind/body techniques. Second, Superstrings Physics has made Soul more than just a religious term by explaining that everything exists in a minimum of 10 or more dimensions. When you learn to how to rise above the Limbic Brain and tap those dimensions beyond, you can “Live Life AS a Soul,” with all the unlimited potentials that are your birthright.
Dr. Robert Heath, a former Dean of Tulane University Medical School discovered that a little known area of the brain called the Septum Pellucidum had direct neurosynaptic connections to a major mood-elevation center in the hypothalamus. When severely depressed patients had electrodes implanted in the septum pellucidum, they experienced relief from their depression and a feeling of well-being. My book Access Your Brain’s Joy Center (or Free Soul’s Instructors – see http://freesoul.net) can teach you how to rapidly self-trigger that area of the brain with mind/body techniques. This gives you the ability to “Feel Better Fast” without alcohol, drugs, nicotine, or overeating.
The latest in Superstrings Physics is called M-Theory. The M stands for membrane. Scientists probably just got tired of trying to draw 10 dimensional concepts on 2-dimensional textbook pages. What they now say is, “Think of this membrane (this slice), as our Universe. It is real, but it is not all there is. There are beyonds above, and beyonds below.”
The Soul-shift technique (see below) gives you an easy method for tapping into that beyond. It is also a first line of defense against the Limbic Brain. Why would you want to tap into that beyond? First, if you are a person of faith, because that beyond is where the divine is. Second, even if you are a complete atheist, tapping into that beyond is the key to enhancing your success and happiness.
Consider this example. Every land based telescope (Lowell Observatory in
California , etc.) all pale in comparison to the Hubble Telescope, because the Hubble Telescope is in space above the distorting effects of the atmosphere. When you can do the Soul-shift, you can rise above the negative and limiting distorting effects of the 3-dimensional realm. When Einstein was asked, “How did you get this stuff?” he was quoted as saying, “I’ve learned to tap into the universal unconscious.” He had learned to get “Outside the Box” and into that beyond.
The distortions that dominate the 3-dimensional realm are the worries, angers, hurts, and fears created by the Limbic Brain. The Limbic Brain is actually what keeps people, regardless of their faith, from living more of their Soul potentials. When you know the Soul-shift technique, you can rise above the negative effects of the Limbic Brain and more effectively tap into that beyond for prayer, meditation, self-healing, creative thinking and happiness.
The Soul-shift Technique (Copyright © 1981, 1989, 2007 by Pete A. Sanders Jr.)
(Do initially as 2-3 Minute exercise / Later longer - when you can maintain control, and not drift, or fall asleep)
(Remember the steps below or record the phrases and playback for a guided meditation.)
- Take a deep breath, blow it out, and close your eyes.
- Become more aware of your own body than your environment.
- Sense your own bubble of space.
- Focus your awareness on your lower legs.
- Feel your feet, your ankles, your calves.
- Start to shift your focus upward.
- Feel your knees, your thighs,
- all your awareness shifting up…hips, waist…
- all your awareness shifting up to your chest, your shoulders…
- All of your awareness shifting up to your head area,
- getting ready to make that final shift,
- up, out, and let the boundaries come off.
- Make that shift.
- Release and explore.
- See how far you can stretch.
- See if you can sense into the corners of the room,
- or even beyond the room.
- See if you can stretch to where a sound is coming from,
- or notice how you can be aware in all directions,
- not just in front of you.
- Sense how this part of you feels more timeless, more peaceful.
- How whenever you want, you can climb that ladder,
- up to this pocket of peacefulness.
- Get one last experience and get ready to shift you focus back into the head area,
- all of your awareness just above the head.
- Make that shift.
- Become aware of your eyes, your nose, your ears.
- Note the difference in feeling,
- the tightness, as you come back into body.
- Become aware of your arms, your legs.
- Then gently wiggle your fingers or toes.
- When you feel comfortably back, gentle open your eyes.
You can use the Soul-shift to tap into that beyond whenever you want, for prayer, for meditation, and/or for enhanced creativity. It will also help you lower your blood pressure and connect with a greater inner calm.
This is just one of the hundreds of techniques that have been developed by Free Soul for helping you live more “As a Soul.” For Instructors in your area and/or for our Self-Study Materials, see our web site http://freesoul.net.
Free Soul Founder and President, Pete A. Sanders Jr., is an Honors Graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology with principal studies in BioMedical Chemistry and Brain Science. Accepted to
School , he chose instead to found Free Soul to help all individuals learn scientifically based methods for practically exploring and utilizing the mind/body/spirit connection. After five years voluntary service a Naval Officer, Mr. Sanders settled in
Sedona, Arizona where he has raised his family since 1980. He is also considered the leading authority on the science of explaining and tapping Sedona’s Vortex Meditation Sites.